Spicy Dill Pickle Smoked Cream Cheese w Cheddar Crackers
Spicy Dill Pickle Smoked Cream Cheese
Get ready to heat things up with our fiery pickle smoked cream cheese! The bold combination of smoky flavors and spicy pickles will have your taste buds dancing. Dare to try this unique and addictive treat!
- 8 OZ – Cream Cheese
1 ½ T – Spicy Dill Pickle Wing Rub
½ C – Kosher Dill Pickle Slices
2 ½ C – Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
1 C – Flour
- ½ Stick – Butter, unsalted
- 2-3 TB – Ice Water
- Preheat smoker to 225 degrees.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the butter into small cubes and then combine with the cheddar cheese and flour in a food processor.
- Pulse until a crumbly dough forms.
- Add ice water and continue to pulse until dough forms.
- Remove and gently knead with your hands and flatten it out to a 6”X6” square. Wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Score the top of the cream cheese and place it in a foil boat (or a small aluminum pan)
- Season the cream cheese generously with Spicy Dill Pickle rub and then place it on the smoker for 60 minutes or until the cream cheese is very soft.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and roll it out to ¼” thickness.
- Cut your cracker to your desired size and place on a parchment lined tray.
- Dock the crackers with a fork and then place in the oven to bake for 12-15 minutes or up to 17 for a slightly crispier cracker.
- Serve the cream cheese garnished with pickle slices and cheddar cheese crackers for dipping