Prime Time Texas Toast Stuffing
Don't make your stuffing the old fashioned way! Try it out with this Texas Toast Prime Time stuffing! There won't be any left for seconds!
- 1 Loaf – Texas Toast
- 2 Stick – Butter
4 T – Prime Time Butcher’s Blend
1 C – Onion, small dice
½ C – Celery, small dice
1 t – Sage, rubbed
3 C – Chicken Broth
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the 2 sticks of butter to a small saucepan, melt over low heat.
- Add the diced vegetables to the pan along with the Prime Time seasoning. Increase the heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut the Texas Toast into 1” cubes, taking care not to smash the bread.
- Place the bread in a bowl.
- Pour in the butter mixture and stir, very gently, into the bread.
- Add chicken broth and stir again.
- Pour the stuffing into a lightly greased casserole dish and allow to rest at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Place in the oven and cook for 60-90 minutes until the stuffing is set and hot throughout.
- Remove from the oven and rest 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!