Fiesta Cheddar Sausage Flowers
|1 Pound||Ground Sausage|
|1 Tbsp + 2 Tsp||No. 367 Fiesta Cheddar Bratwurst Seasoning|
|1/2 Cup||Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese|
|1/2 Cup||Shredded Colby Cheese|
|1 Cup||Chunky Salsa|
|24||Wonton Wrappers, 3.5"|
|16 Ounces||Sour Cream|
|1 Bundle||Green Onions, Chopped|
1) Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F and lightly grease a miniature muffin pan.
2) Place the ground sausage and seasoning in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium heat until evenly brown. Drain and remove from heat.
3) Stir in Monterey Jack cheese and Colby cheese into the warm sausage to melt. Stir in Salsa.
4) Gently press wonton wrappers into the prepared miniature muffin pan so that the edges are extended. Place a heaping tablespoon of the sausage mixture into each wonton wrapper.
5) Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until wonton edges begin to brown.
6) Transfer baked filled wontons to a serving platter. Top each one with a tablespoon of sour cream. Sprinkle with green onions, serve and enjoy!