Dill Pickle Chex Mix
Dill Pickle Snack Mix
Time to add your own twist on your next party mix! Introducing Dill Pickle Chex mix! That delicious dill flavor with a crunch!
8 C – Chex Cereal
2 C – Bagel Chips
1 ½ C – Pretzel Sticks
1 C – Cashew halves
- 1 packet – Ranch Seasoning
¼ C – Dill Pickle Juice
2 T – Dill, dried
2 t– Multitool Ultimate Blend
- Preheat smoker to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the Chex, bagel chips, pretzels and cashews together. Stir to combine.
- Melt the butter.
- Stir the seasonings and the pickle juice into the butter until well mixed.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over the snack mix and stir immediately to coats evenly.
- Spread the mix out on a sheet tray and place on the smoker for 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.