Chicken Cordon Bleu Meatloaf
Chicken Cordon Bleu in a loaf form! You'll want to try this stuffed chicken meatloaf!
- 3 LB – Ground Chicken
- 2 – Eggs
1 C – Breadcrumbs
3 T – Shallot, minced
¼ C – Parsley, Chopped
½ C – Prime Time Butcher’s Blend
- 9 Slice – Swiss Cheese
- 6 Slice – Ham
1 C – Panko Breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven or smoker to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, eggs, minced shallot, chopped parsley, breadcrumbs and Prime Time. Mix well with your hand until well combined.
- Lay a piece of parchment out on a sheet tray and press the meat down onto it.
- Top the meat with another piece of parchment and then use a rolling pin to evenly press out the meat to fit the size of the sheet tray.
- Remove the top piece of parchment.
- Evenly lay out the sliced swiss and ham.
- Starting at one end, roll up the meat loaf.
- Sprinkle the panko breadcrumbs evenly on a tray and roll the meatloaf in them to coat the whole loaf.
- Place the meatloaf on a rack lined tray and place into the smoker or oven to cook.
- Cook for roughly 90 minutes until the internal temperature of reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and rest for 10 minutes before slicing.