Candied Jalapeno Pork
Candied Jalapeño Pork
A perfect blend of sweet and spicy flavors that will leave you craving more! Check out this candied jalapeno pork tenderloin.
- Preheat smoker to 275 degrees.
- Trim the pork tenderloin as needed.
- Butterfly the pork to ½”, rolling it out as you cut along the bottom.
- Lay the two pieces of pork tenderloin next to each other so they overlap by 1”.
- Pound out to even the thickness.
- Season the pork with BackYard Seasoning.
- Combine the cream cheese and the Candied Jalapeno Wing Sauce until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the pork.
- Roll the pork up and truss to hold together.
- Place the roast on the smoker and cook for 60-70 minutes until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 135 degrees.
- Baste the roast with more Candied jalapeno Wing Sauce and then cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from the smoker and rest 10 minutes before serving.