Breakfast Chicken and Waffles Smash Burger
Chicken and Waffle Breakfast Smash Burger
Smash burgers just got better! Check out these chicken and waffle breakfast smashburger for your next weekend morning.
- 1 LB – Breakfast Sausage, bulk
- 4 – English Muffins
- 4 Eggs
- 8 Slice – American Cheese
2 T – Chicken & Waffle Wing Rub
- Preheat the griddle to 350 degrees.
- Portion the breakfast sausage into 8 equal parts and form into balls.
- Cut the English muffins in needed.
- Place the meatball on the flat top and using a press or sturdy spatula, smash the meatballs until they are ¼ thick on the flattop.
- Season the meat generously with Chicken & Waffle Wing rub.
- Scrape the burgers once they are caramelized and flip them.
- Place a piece of cheese on each patty and set them to the cool side of the flattop.
- Crack the eggs into the grease left by the burger patties and fry to your liking. Season with Chicken & Waffle Wing rub.
- Build the burgers with two pattys and an egg for each sandwich.