We put a new spin on a classic hot sauce favorite! Our Sriracha & Onion Dip Mix combines all the ingredients of hot sauce (red peppers, vinegar, salt, garlic & spices) with onion and our own blend of spices for a elevated spicy kick! If you love sriracha, you'll want this one for your kitchen.
Net. Wt. 4.5 oz. | Makes About 2 Cups Per Serving
What You Need:
- 3 Tbsp PS Sriracha & Onion Dip Mix
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise OR 1 Package (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, Softened
TO MAKE DIP: Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly. Chill for 1 hour or more. Stir before serving. Makes about 13 servings of dip per container.
*Use Greek Yogurt in place of mayonnaise for a healthier option.
Also Try This Dip Mix:
- As a seasoning for homemade snack mixes & pretzels
- Combine with mayonnaise as a spicy sandwich & wrap spread
- Use as a seasoning for spicy dishes
Onion*, Maltodextrin, Spices, Hot Sauce* (Red Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic), Garlic*, Salt, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Paprika, Yeast Extract, Vinegar*, Modified Food Starch, Extractives of Paprika, Spice Extract. *Dried.