Our poultry & foul meat cure and bring mix is a honey blend that will elevate the flavor of your next turkey, chicken, or wild game birds. Also great for hams and bacon.
Makes up to 10qts of brine.
- Game Birds
SALT, SUGAR, HONEY GRANULES (CANE SUGAR, HONEY), SODIUM NITRITE (1.75%), PROPYLENE GLYCOL.
Caution: Nitrites are used in curing meats. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Combine the desired amount of cure and brine mix in water using a non-metalic bowl (make as much brine as needed to submerge meat complete)
- Stir well to dissolve
- Soak meat 24hrs or longer in refrigerator (allow longer soak time for large birds, especially turkey or goose)
- Remove meat from brine & rinse with fresh water
- Pat dry & discard the brine mix
- Smoke, roast or grill meat (165 degrees for poultry or wild game)
|Cure & Brine Mix
||Turkey, Goose, or Ham (Whole)
|Chicken or Game Birds (Whole)
||1 extra large