Poultry & Fowl Honey Cure
Shipping calculated at checkout
Our poultry & foul meat cure and bring mix is a honey blend that will elevate the flavor of your next turkey, chicken, or wild game birds. Also great for hams and bacon.
Makes up to 10qts of brine.
- Game Birds
|Cure & Brine Mix||Water||Meat||Turkey, Goose, or Ham (Whole)
||Chicken or Game Birds (Whole)|
|3/4 Cup||2 qts.||3-5lbs||1 medium|
|1.5 Cups||4 qts.||7-9lbs||2 medium|
|2.25 Cups||6 qts.||11-13lbs||1 medium||3 medium|
|3 Cups||8 qts.||15-17lbs||1 large||4 medium|
|Full Jar||10 qts.||18-22lbs||1 extra large
How to Use
- Combine the desired amount of cure and brine mix in water using a non-metalic bowl (make as much brine as needed to submerge meat complete)
- Stir well to dissolve
- Soak meat 24hrs or longer in refrigerator (allow longer soak time for large birds, especially turkey or goose)
- Remove meat from brine & rinse with fresh water
- Pat dry & discard the brine mix
- Smoke, roast or grill meat (165 degrees for poultry or wild game)
Salt, Sugar, Honey Granules (Cane Sugar, Honey), Sodium Nitrite (1.75%), Propylene Glycol.
Recipes for Poultry & Fowl Honey Cure
Share your photos with us using #psseasoning