Say hello to spam fries and goodbye to regular French fries! SPAM battered and fried to a crisp golden brown! Serve it with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
- Cut the spam into french fry sized pieces
- Set up the breading station with 3 bowls.
- Bowl 1 – Flour and Bacon Bomb
- Bowl 2 – Eggs, beaten
- Bowl 3 – Panko Breadcrumbs
- Add the oil to a large skillet and place over medium heat.
- Bread the spam individually. First, dredge in flour, next coat well in the egg wash and then finally toss in the breadcrumbs until well coated.
- Fry the spam fries in oil for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Make the spicy mayo by combining the mayo, Honky Tonk rub and lemon juice together.
- Serve hot and enjoy!