On the Rocks Reverse Sear T-Bone
Reverse Sear T-Bone
On the Rocks on a fresh T-Bone steak and smothered in homemade Bourbon Herb Butter is the perfect weekend dinner! Cook to your taste and enjoy!
- Preheat smoker to 250 degrees.
- Pat the steak dry and then season it generously with On The Rocks.
- Let it sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Insert temperature probe and then place the steak on the smoker.
- Smoke until the internal temperature reaches 125 degrees.
- While smoking, combine the ingredients for the butter in a small sauce pan and place over medium low heat.
- Simmer for 2 minutes to cook off the alcohol and then set aside.
- Preheat skillet or grill to high heat.
- Sear the steak on each side for 2 minutes.
- Slice and drizzle with the bourbon butter.
Share your photos with us using #psseasoning