Honey Butter Lobster Tails
Honey Butter Lobster Tail
The perfect combination of sweet and savory for dinner! Honey butter lobster tails.
- 2 – Lobster Tails
- 1 Stick – Unsalted Butter
- 1 – Lemon, Juiced
2 T – Bee Sting Hot Honey Rub
2 T – Honey
¼ C – Parsley, chopped
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Using a good pair of shears, cut down the middle of the lobster shell, exposing the meat.
- Remove the vein.
- Break the shell from under the lobster so that the shell stays open when laid flat.
- Season with Bee Sting.
- Place on the grill and cook for 10-15 minutes until the lobster is just barely cooked and turns white.
- Melt the butter and then stir in the honey, Bee Sting, ½ the lemon juice and the chopped parsley.
- Baste the lobster with the butter just 2 minutes before removing them from the grill.
- Rest 5 minutes before serving with lots of butter for dipping and lemon on the side.