You won't be able to stop eating these amazing candied bologna! Smoked homemade ring bologna coated in brown sugar, butter, and bourbon barrel bbq sauce!
- Preheat smoker to 250 degrees.
- Remove the casings from the bologna and cut into 2” segments.
- Mix the Notorious P.I.G. and the brown sugar together to make a candy rub.
- Generously coat the bologna with the seasoning and place the sausage on a rack lined tray.
- Place on the smoker and smoke for 1 hour.
- Toss the bologna in an aluminum pan with the Bourbon Barrel BBQ sauce and butter. Cover with foil and place back on the smoker for another hour.
- Stir the sauce and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.