Bacon Street Corn Dip
Bacon Elote Street Corn Dip
Elote Bacon Street Corn dip is our new favorite way to make and eat street corn! Grab your favorite chips to dip and enjoy!
- 12 oz – Bacon
- 2 pkg – Cream Cheese (8oz each)
- 8 oz – Pepper Jack Cheese
- 16 oz – Frozen Corn
½ C – Sour Cream
3 T – Elote Loco Street Corn Blend
- 1 Bunch – Cilantro
- 1 – Lime
½ C – Cotija Cheese, shredded
- Preheat smoker or grill to 300 degrees.
- Rough chop the bacon and cook in a skillet over medium high heat until the bacon is crispy. Remove rendered fat.
- In an aluminum ½ pan, place the cream cheese, cooked bacon, pepper jack cheese, sour cream, corn and Elote Loco. Chop the bunch of cilantro and toss it in the pan as well, reserving 2 TB for a garnish later.
- Place on the smoker, stirring occasionally for about an hour, or until heated through and the the cheese is melted.
- Serve garnished with cilantro, a squeeze of lime, shredded cotija and an extra shake of Elote Loco