Bacon Elote Street Corn Dip
Elote Bacon Street Corn dip is our new favorite way to make and eat street corn! Grab your favorite chips to dip and enjoy!
- 12 oz – Bacon
- 2 pkg – Cream Cheese (8oz each)
- 8 oz – Pepper Jack Cheese
- 16 oz – Frozen Corn
½ C – Sour Cream
3 T – Elote Loco Street Corn Blend
- 1 Bunch – Cilantro
- 1 – Lime
½ C – Cotija Cheese, shredded
- Preheat smoker or grill to 300 degrees.
- Rough chop the bacon and cook in a skillet over medium high heat until the bacon is crispy. Remove rendered fat.
- In an aluminum ½ pan, place the cream cheese, cooked bacon, pepper jack cheese, sour cream, corn and Elote Loco. Chop the bunch of cilantro and toss it in the pan as well, reserving 2 TB for a garnish later.
- Place on the smoker, stirring occasionally for about an hour, or until heated through and the the cheese is melted.
- Serve garnished with cilantro, a squeeze of lime, shredded cotija and an extra shake of Elote Loco