BUILT FOR A LIFETIME
MADE IN THE USA
Since 1977, our award-winning smokehouses have been proudly designed and made in Wisconsin.
304 Commercial-Grade Stainless Steel
Made with the same quality construction as our commercial units, the Pro Max is 304 grade insulated stainless steel for Max Durability.
Smoke up to 100 lbs of meat and sausage with our massive stainless steel cabinet featuring 6 shelves and 4 smokesticks.
CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE
WIFI AND BLUETOOTH ENABLED
Smoke from anywhere with our WiFi & Bluetooth enabled digital controller.
PRO SMOKER APP
Download the app to control your smoker, get tried-and-true recipes, and expert tips from our Pro team.
TEMP RANGE 80° - 300° F
With one of the largest temperature ranges on the market, you can smoke everything from cheese and jerky to brisket and poultry.
THE BEST IN
FORM & FUNCTION
LED interior cabinet lighting allows you to see your progress at any hour, even during late night smoke sessions.
HEAVY DUTY CASTER BASE & SIDE SHELF
Elevate your smoking experience with a heavy-duty caster base and stainless steel side shelf for holding extra trays of meat or a cold one (or two).
HEAT RETENTION FUEL DOOR
With a 54% faster recovery time, you'll lose less heat and maintain consistent smoking temperatures with a dedicated fuel door.
Forged from Smoke & Fire
One cold Wisconsin winter day in 1976, the homemade smoker Harold Hanni crafted from an old chest freezer caught on fire. Nearly burning his house down, Harold was determined to find a better way.
Do I need to season my smoker?
Yes, we recommend seasoning your smoker before first use. You can reference your user manual or our burn-off video for instructions, or follow these steps:
- Set controller to Smoke and set to 100°F.
- Fill sawdust pan about 3/4 full with sawdust
- Moisten the sawdust and funnel the sawdust to the outside of the pan (about 6 cups sawdust and 4 cups water)
- Increase the temperature to 150°F.
- Open damper 1/2 open during the break-in period.
- After 3 hours, turn the temperature control off.
- Once smoker has cooled completely, the smokehouse is now ready for use.
What is cook mode and smoke mode?
Temp Range: 80°-180°F |Burner Wattage: 725W
This is the recommended setting when using a sawdust pan for smoke production. A lower wattage output from the burner reduces the chance for burning sawdust and produces a more controlled stable smoke cycle.
*When smoking at lower temperatures, we recommend building a smolder on the sawdust at 130°F then reducing the temperature of your smoker as needed to the preferred target range
Temp Range: 80°-300°F | Burner Wattage: 1450W
This is the recommended setting for cooking product above 180°F. It can also be used to hold lower temps without a sawdust pan and may come in handy when smoking in colder climates as the higher wattage burner setting will produce more radiant heat within the smoker.
*We do not recommend this setting with the use of our sawdust pan
Can I use Pellets?
We do not recommend using pellets. Using pure sawdust or fine wood chips will result in a more authentic smoke flavor while avoiding any potential fires from catching like when using pellets.
What is your return policy?
Return Policy for Pro Max
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase of a Pro Max. Here's our return policy:
- Full Refund: You may return your smoker or dry ager, unused and in working condition, within 30 days after delivery for a full refund.
- Return Shipping: Customers are responsible for the cost of returning the unit, including freight charges.
- Restocking Fee: A $250 restocking fee will apply to all returns, deducted from the refund amount.
- Used Units: If the unit has been used and you wish to return it within 30 days, it will undergo an inspection and approval process by our technicians before refunds are processed. Used unit refund will be based on condition of returned unit.
- Misuse and Manual: Failure to follow the provided manual or evidence of misuse will result in a void of the refund. In such cases, the unit will be returned to you at your expense.
Please contact our customer service team for return authorization and instructions. We are here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about our return policy. Your satisfaction is our priority.