Experience the bold fusion of flavors with our Whiskey Coffee Burger. Dive into the smoky richness of our whiskey coffee rub patty, perfectly complemented by the aromatic kick of coffee.
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Form the ground beef into 6 equal sized burger patties, 1/3 pound each.
- Season the burgers generously with Eye Opener rub.
- Slice the jalapenos ¼” thick and soak in the buttermilk.
- Preheat fryer to 350 degrees.
- Slice the cheese and head out to the grill.
- Grill the burgers to your liking, adding sliced cheese and a drizzle of Whiskey Barrel to each for the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Remove the jalapenos from the buttermilk, allowing excess liquid to drip off.
- Toss the jalapenos in flour and then fry them until crispy, about 4-5 minutes.
- Build the burgers.
- Lettuce and tomato on the bottom bun followed by a burger patty and fried jalapenos.