Texas Style Smoked Turkey Breast
Texas Style Smoked Turkey Breasts
Rated 4.7 stars by 3 users
Get your smoke on with our Texas Style Smoked Turkey Breast! This mouthwatering dish combines the rich flavors of hickory smoke with our signature blend of Texas-style spices for a taste that's sure to impress. Whether you're hosting a backyard BBQ or just looking for a delicious summer meal, this turkey breast is the perfect choice. Don't wait - try it today.
- Preheat smoker to 275 degrees.
- Remove the skin from the turkey breast and trim if needed.
Season the breasts generously on all sides with the Cock-A-Doodle Brew and Rodeo Rub
- Place the breasts on the smoker, serve side up to start.
- Insert a probe to monitor the internal temperature of the turkey.
- Once the internal temperature reaches 150 degrees, pull the turkey and place on a large sheet of heavy duty foil, serve side down. (so you see the underside of the turkey breast.
- Fold up the sides but do not close completely.
- Melt the butter and then pour over the two breasts.
- Fold up and close the foil.
- Place the turkey back on the smoker until the internal temperature reaches 162 degrees.
- Pull from the smoker and rest for 20 minutes before slicing.