Texas Style Smoked Turkey Breast
Texas Style Smoked Turkey Breasts
Get your smoke on with our Texas Style Smoked Turkey Breast! This mouthwatering dish combines the rich flavors of hickory smoke with our signature blend of Texas-style spices for a taste that's sure to impress. Whether you're hosting a backyard BBQ or just looking for a delicious summer meal, this turkey breast is the perfect choice. Don't wait - try it today.
- Preheat smoker to 275 degrees.
- Remove the skin from the turkey breast and trim if needed.
Season the breasts generously on all sides with the Cock-A-Doodle Brew and Rodeo Rub
- Place the breasts on the smoker, serve side up to start.
- Insert a probe to monitor the internal temperature of the turkey.
- Once the internal temperature reaches 150 degrees, pull the turkey and place on a large sheet of heavy duty foil, serve side down. (so you see the underside of the turkey breast.
- Fold up the sides but do not close completely.
- Melt the butter and then pour over the two breasts.
- Fold up and close the foil.
- Place the turkey back on the smoker until the internal temperature reaches 162 degrees.
- Pull from the smoker and rest for 20 minutes before slicing.