The best pizza in town is now a dip! Made with homemade fresh pepperoni, this dip will be gone in minutes!
- 1 pkg – Cream Cheese, softened (8oz)
½ C – Plain Greek Yogurt
½ t – Granulated Garlic
2 t – Kosher salt
1 ¼ C – Pizza Sauce
1 ½ C – Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
¼ C – Parmesan, grated
2 t – Black Gold Garlic Pepper Seasoning
¾ C – Pepperoni, Sliced
- Fresh Basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, softened cream cheese, granulated garlic and salt. Stir together until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly in the bottom of a 9” cast iron pan, or a 9X9 baking pan.
- Drizzle the pizza sauce on top and spread.
- Distribute the cheeses on top of the dip.
- Season with Black gold and then evenly lay out the sliced pepperoni.
- Place in the oven to bake for 15-16 minutes until the cheese starts to bubble.
- Place the dip under the broiler set to high to crisp up the pepperoni for 2 minutes.
- Garnish the dip with freshly chopped basil and serve with crostini's.
Share your photos with us using #psseasoning