Breakfast Bagel Sliders
Breakfast Bagel Slider
Sliding into breakfast with style! Handheld and easy for any on the go morning. Check out these quick breakfast sliders for on the way to work, school, or just a fun way to spice up the day!
- 12 – Mini Bagels
- 8 oz – Cream Cheese
- 10 – Eggs
- 12 Slice – Bacon
- 1 C – Shredded Cheese
1 ½ T – Open Sesame
- 2 T – Butter, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Lay the bacon on trays and cook in the oven until desired doneness, about 45-50 minutes.
- 3. Separate the tops and bottoms of the bagels.
- 4. Spread the bottom halves of the bagels with ¾ oz of cream cheese each.
- 5. Lay them down on a tray, keeping them close together.
- 6. Whisk and then scramble the eggs.
- 7. Break the bacon into 1/3s and place on each bagel.
- 8. Spread the scrambled eggs over the bagels and the top with the shredded cheese.
- 9. Season with Open Sesame.
- 10. Replace the tops of the bagels.
- 11. Brush the top s of the bagels with the melted butter and then season again with Open Sesame.
- 12. Place the tray in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the bagels are lightly toasted and the cheese is melted.
- 13. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before serving.
- 14. Enjoy!