This delightful soup mix is a blend of wild rice, flavorful spices, mushroom and other vegetables. One of our more earthy soup blends, this soup mix tastes great with chicken added to it. Great on colds days when you need something robust and warming. Prepare a delicious soup and salad lunch or great as a before dinner tidbit to ease your appetite. Makes a rich, healthy and easy meal.
Net Wt. 6 oz.
You Will Need:
- 1 Package PS Wild Rice & Mushroom Soup Mix
- 6 Cups Water
- Add water to a large saucepan
- Stir in contents of soup mix & bring to a boil
- Reduce heat & simmer 30 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring frequently
- Serve & top with your favorite soup toppings (if desired)
Makes 6 servings
Long Grain and Wild Rice, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Mushrooms*, Salt, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Torula Yeast, Potato*, Natural Flavoring, Onion*, Garlic*, Sodium Caseinate, Celery*, Spices, Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono and Diglycerides. *Dried.