Savor's Vegetable and Herb Dip Mix is a dry blend of dehydrated vegetables, dill and other herbs and spices that result in a flavors inspired by the fresh and vibrant foods that come from the garden. Dip in pretzels, chips, veggies or use on baked potatoes instead of plain sour cream. We might make the mix, but you get to decide how to use it.
Net. Wt. 6 oz. | Makes About 2 Cups Per Serving
What You Need:
- 3 Tbsp PS Vegetable & Herb Dip Mix
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise OR 1 Package (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, Softened
TO MAKE DIP: Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly. Chill for 1 hour or more. Stir before serving. Makes about 14 servings of dip per container.
*Use plain Greek Yogurt in place of mayonnaise for a healthier alternative.
Also Try This Dip Mix:
- Combined with cream cheese for an amazing bagel spread
- As a seasoning for steamed & roasted vegetables.
- As a seasoning for homemade snack mix or pretzels
- Sprinkled in vegetable or chicken soup for added flavor
Dried Vegetables (Onions, Carrots, Spinach, Tomatoes, Bell Peppers, Parsley, Dillweed), Salt, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Spices, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Spice Extractives, Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide Added To Prevent Caking.