They say bacon goes well with everything and this dip is no exception. A lively blend of tomato and basil essence with a mild hint of bacon. Blend as directed or try something different. Make as a dip for fresh veggies and snacks or mix with cream cheese for your very own bagel spread. Who says you have to stop there? Try this as an enticing seasoning for side dishes, use it to make a flavor packed dressing for salads or to add some zing to your favorite recipes.
Net. Wt. 4.5 oz. | About 11 Servings Per Container | Makes About 2 Cups Per Serving
TO MAKE DIP: Combine 3 Tbsp mix with 11/2 cups sour cream and 1/2 cup mayonnaise; mix well. Chill for 2 hours to overnight. Stir before serving.
*Try plain Greek yogurt in place of sour cream and mayonnaise for a protein packed option for snacking.
Also Try This Dip Mix:
- Blended with 8 oz. softened cream cheese for a thick cracker or bagel spread
- Season homemade snack mixes & pretzels
- Sprinkled in tomato soup or tomato based soups & sauces
- Blended in bread or biscuit dough for additional flavor
- Combined with mayonnaise for sandwiches & wraps
- As a seasoning on chicken or pork
- Seasoning pasta dishes