Sweet Pecan Rub contains a subtle sweetness along with hints of butter, garlic and savory herbs. This is a seasoning blend you can get truly creative with. The flavors balance well with sweet dishes, as well as savory.Net. Wt. 3 oz.
Sweet Pecan Seasoning Rub Uses:
- Adds delightful flavor to roasted chicken or turkey breast
- Rub on pork chops or tenderloin before grilling or baking
- Sprinkle over fish or salmon fillets for a sweeter flavor
- Mix with softened butter for a delightful butter spread
- Add to custards & homemade pudding
- Mix into pancake batter for sweet & savory pancakes
- Use to season pastries, pie crusts and fruit crumbles
- Season sweet potato casserole, mashed sweet potatoes or wedges
- Sprinkle in egg bakes, quiches or fritattas
- Try on oven roasted vegetables or potatoes
- Sprinkle over popcorn for a yummy snack
- Use for a tasty vinaigrette salad dressing: Combine 1/2 C. olive oil, 1/4 C. vinegar, 2 tsp. seasoning, 1 minced shallot, 1 minced clove garlic & salt/pepper to taste in a jar with tightly fitting lid; shake & serve.