Some Like It Hot: Spicy Favorites from the World's Hot Zones
Can you stand the heat? These recipes range from somewhat sassy to seriously scorching! Some Like It Hot give you a passport to some of the world's most flavorful and piquant cuisines. If you're always on the look-out for the next hot thin, then this is where your quest ends.
- 480 Pages, Paperback Cover
- Written by Clifford A. Wright
- 300 Spicy Recipes
- Each recipes is marked to indicate heat level
- Includes cultural information with each recipe on how it's traditionally enjoyed.
- Recipe Include: Shark and Bake, Trinidad, Pepper Shrimp from Jamaica, Piquant Beef Picadillo, Chicken Cooked In Hell, Lamb in Spicy Cardamom, Rose Water-Flavored Yogurt Sauce and much much more!