Seafood Boil is a fragrant blend of mustard seed, caraway seed, cloves, allspice and other aromatic herbs. Used to season seafood and shellfish when boiling.
Net. Wt. 2 oz.
Seafood Boil Uses:
- Wrap in cheesecloth or filter and tie securely, then add bag to boiling water for seafood boil
- Traditionally used for crawfish, shrimp and crab boils
- Use in gumbos and seafood stews
- Flavoring for potatoes & corn in seafood boil
- Steam in clams, mussels and lobster
- Add flavor to crab legs when boiling