This is a dry blend of red bell peppers, onion, garlic and other spices to make a flavorful and creamy dip with a hint of smokiness. Try dipping with pita chips, fresh veggies or chips. Use as a spread for Mexican or Southwestern style recipes to add an extra kick of flavor or come up with your own unique ideas. There is no wrong way to create.
Net. Wt. 6 oz. | Makes About 2 Cups Per Serving
What You Need:
- 2 Tbsp PS Roasted Red Pepper Dip Mix
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise OR 1 Package (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, Softened
TO MAKE DIP: Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly. Chill for 1 hour or more. Stir before serving. Makes about 24 servings of dip per container.
*Use plain Greek Yogurt in place of mayonnaise for a healthier alternative.
Also Try This Dip Mix:
- Topped dip shredded cheese, diced tomato and red bell pepper, chopped onion and black olives for a flavorful variation of taco dip
- Season meats for tacos and fajitas
- Blended with mayonnaise for sandwiches & wraps
Salt, Dextrose, Red Bell Peppers*, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Tomatoes*, Onion*, Garlic*, Spices, Corn Syrup Solids, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Lemon Juice*, Natural Flavors, Less Than 2% Calcium Silicate Added To Prevent Caking. *Dried.