Try some of these ideas for extreme flavor:
- Mix 3 Tbsp Seasoning with 1 cup cream cheese for a spicy jalapeno dip or spread
- Blend in mac n' cheese for a spicier version of this cheesy favorite
- Use this blend as a seasoning for making spicy, smokey homemade snacks
- Mix 1 tsp vinegar (any kind), 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, 1 tsp herbs, 1 1/2 tsp Bacon Shake and a pinch of sugar for a sweet and spicy homemade salad dressing
- Season meats before oven roasting or smoking; or flavoring burger patties
Sprinkle on roasted vegetables or potatoes
Salt, Bacon Flavor (Salt, Torula Yeast, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor), Sugar, Jalapeño Peppers*, Garlic*, Natural Flavors, Onion*. *Dried.