This dip is a unique spin-off of the beloved dip, guacamole This mix is a blend of onion, garlic, peppers, worcestershire sauce and flavorful spices. Easy enough for a quick snack. Simply combine with sour cream and avocado to your liking for a creamy dip. Partner with fresh tortilla chips and fresh veggies, or use in your own unique recipes.
Net. Wt. 6.5 oz. | Makes About 2 1/2 Cups Per Serving
What You Need:
- 2 Tbsp Dip Mix
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Avocados, Peeled, Pitted & Mashed
TO MAKE DIP: Combine all ingredients until creamy consistency. Chill for 1 hour or more. Stir before serving. Makes about 22 servings of dip per container.
*Add in 1/4 cup chopped red onion, 1/2 cup diced tomato and some fresh chopped cilantro for more authentic flavor.
Store any excess in air tight container and use within 24 hours for best freshness.
Also Try This Dip Mix:
- In 7-layer Mexican style dip
- As an addition tacos, fajitas and burrito bowls
- In sandwiches and wraps as a wonderful spread
- To season sliced or chopped avocado for salads & Mexican dishes