No tomato soup is complete without grilled cheese. That's why we combined our favorite duo into one delicious soup mix. This soup is filled with rich tomato, basil, creamy buttermilk and cheddar cheese for a thick and hearty soup that will taste like you spent all day cooking it.
Net Wt. 5 oz.
- 1 Package Grilled Cheese Soup Mix
- 7 1/2 Cups Milk
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
- Add contents of bag into soup pot on stove-top with milk and tomatoes.
(Optional: add ½ cup shredded cheese.)
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 15-20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese, if desired, serve and enjoy
Makes 8 servings
INGREDIENTS: TOMATO POWDER, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CREAMER* (COCONUT OIL, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, SODIUM CASEINATE (A MILK DERIVATIVE), DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES), SUGAR, SALT, VERMONT CHEDDAR CHEESE* ([CULTURED MILK, SALT ENZYMES], CHEDDAR CHEESE [CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES], WHEY, DRY BUTTERMILK, SALT, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE), MALTODEXTRIN, HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN, NATURAL TOMATO FLAVOR, TORULA YEAST, ONION POWDER, BASIL, SODIUM CITRATE. *DRIED.