Garlic salt is considered a seasoned salt, which is used as food seasoning made of a mixture of dried ground garlic and table salt. Because of the higher salt content, not much of this blend is needed for seasoning and the garlic flavor will be milder.
Net Wt. 4 oz.
Garlic Salt Uses:
- Seasoning any meats or seafood
- Jerky flavoring
- Marinades & sauces
- Creamy salad dressings & vinaigrette
- Italian, Mexican & Chinese cuisine
- Soups, stews, chili & chowders
- Pasta, rice, couscous & grain dishes
- Shepherd's pie & pot pies
- Vegetable side dishes
- French fry & wedged potato seasoning
- Garlic bread
- Snack mix seasoning & popcorn flavoring