The name says it all, this dip mix is truly for garlic lovers. This mix is a blend of tangy garlic, onion and a variety of flavorful spices. It's an easy snack for dipping pretzels, chips or fresh veggies. Use your imagination!
Net. Wt. 7 oz. | Makes About 1 Cup Per Serving
What You Need:
- 3 Tbsp Dip Mix
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
TO MAKE DIP: Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly. Chill for 1 hour or more. Stir before serving. Makes about 17 servings of dip per container.
*Use Greek Yogurt in place of mayonnaise for a lighter alternative; or replace both sour cream & mayonnaise with 1 (8oz.) package cream cheese for a thicker variation. Season to your liking.
Also Try This Dip Mix:
- As a seasoning for making homemade snack mix & pretzel
- To season homemade hummus
- Blend with cream cheese for a tasty bagel spread
- Combined with mayonnaise for sandwiches & wraps
- As a seasoning for garlic bread