Our Fiesta Ranchero dip mixes combines tomato, chili pepper, onion, red and green bell pepper, garlic, jalapeno and spices for a taste of the southwest. Dip all your favorites: tortilla chips, veggies, pita bread or pretzels. These flavors will form a crowd. Let’s have a party! Olé amigos!
Net. Wt. 6 oz. | Makes About 2 Cups Per Serving
What You Need
- 3 Tbsp PS Fiesta Ranchero Dip Mix
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise OR 1 Package (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, Softened
TO MAKE DIP: Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly. Chill for 1 hour or more. Stir before serving. Makes about 15 servings of dip per container.
*Use plain Greek Yogurt in place of mayonnaise for a healthier alternative.
Also Try This Dip Mix:
- Blended in softened 8 oz. cream cheese for a thick taco dip
- In ground or shredded meats for tacos or fajitas
- As a seasoning for Spanish rice
Salt, Maltodextrin, Tomatoes*, Chili Pepper & Other Spices, Onion*, Red & Green Bell Peppers*, Garlic*, Jalapeño Peppers*, Parsley*, Citric Acid, Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking). *Dried.