Cozy up with a warm cup of our Creamy Potato Soup. This is a blend of vegetables, garlic and other spices that come together in an unmistakable favorite on colder days. This one's sure it be a hit! Add some cubed potatoes for extra texture and chopped ham to make it an even more hearty meal or try your own flavors! We don't mind. Just enjoy!
Net Wt. 6 oz.
You Will Need:
- 1 Package Soup Mix
- 3 Cups Milk
- 3 Cups Water
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
- Add milk & water to a large saucepan
- Stir in contents of soup mix & bring to a boil
- Reduce heat & simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring frequently
- Serve & top with shredded cheese, sour cream or other topping (if desired)
Makes 6 servings