Cranberry halves add a brightness to dishes and baked goods with their sweet, tart flavor. These plump berries are a great source for antioxidants and Vitamin C. Add to your favorite recipe, eat them raw or use in nutritious snack mixes.
Net. Wt. 8 oz.
Dried Cranberry Halves Uses:
- In cookies & bars
- In cakes, muffins and scones
- Ingredient in chicken salad
- Making homemade cranberry sauce
- A tangy, sweet element for coleslaw & salads
- In snack mixes
- A topping over cooked root vegetables
- Addition to holiday cheese logs & spreads
- Sprinkle over cereal or oatmeal
- Ingredient in breads & pies