Rolling in the Dough
Soft and fluffy, a swirl of cinnamon sugar rolled inside, and a golden crust drizzled with vanilla-infused frosting...homemade cinnamon rolls have never been better or easier. Our easy-to-use Homemade Cinnamon Roll Kit has everything you need to make 8 large bakery-style cinnamon rolls.
Each Cinnamon Roll kit contains:
- Dough Mix & Yeast: One pouch of dough mix and yeast packet premeasured to make 8 large rolls.
- Cinnamon Sugar Filling
- Frosting Mix: One pouch of frosting mix premeasured to make thick, vanilla-infused frosting for 8 cinnamon rolls.
How to Use
- 1 Pouch Dough Mix
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 1 1/4 cup Warm Buttermilk or Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1-2 T Flour (for dusting)
- 1 /2 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 3 T Melted butter
- Grease a 13x9" baking pan with non-stick spray or butter.
- Add dough mix, yeast packet, melted butter, warm buttermilk or milk and eggs in the bowl of a stand mixer with dough hook attachment.
- Mix on low for 2 minutes until dough comes together. Increase speed to medium-low and continue mixing for 3-5 additional minutes until soft. Dough ball should be slightly sticky. If desired, you may mix and knead by hand in a large bowl for 5-7 minutes.
- Dust counter lightly with flour and roll dough ball into a 16" by 16" square. Dust dough with flour as needed.
- Spread softened butter on dough and top with cinnamon sugar filling. Pat gently to adhere filling to butter.
- Roll dough up lengthwise into a 16" log and cut into eight 2" pieces.
- Place rolls into the greased baking pan so there is about 1/2" space in between each roll.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and place in a warm spot for 60-90 minutes to allow to rise slightly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until top of rolls turn golden brown and filling bubbles.
- Prepare frosting: Combine frosting packet and 3 T melted butter in a medium bowl. Add cream cheese if desired. Add 3 T milk slowly and mix until smooth.
- Spread frosting over warm rolls and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Dough Mix: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Dextrose, Malted Barley, Salt, Aluminum-Free Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate) Molasses, Caramel Color.
Yeast: Yeast, Sorbitan Monostearate, Ascorbic Acid
Cinnamon Sugar: Sugar, Cinnamon
Frosting, Sugar, Natural Vanilla Flavor
Recipes for Homemade Cinnamon Roll Kit
Share your photos with us using #psseasoning