Our Chipotle Cheddar Dip Mix is a blend of cheddar cheese, chipotle, jalapeno and bell peppers, tomatoes and spices that make a spicy, flavorful dip. Use for dipping fresh veggies, tortilla chips, as a spread for Mexican dishes or for anything you think deserves a bite of flavor. If you like taste that turns up the heat, then you'll want to give this dip mix a try! Kick things up a notch!
Net. Wt. 6 oz. | Makes About 2 Cups Per Serving
What You Need:
- 3 Tbsp Dip Mix
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise OR 1 Package (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, Softened
TO MAKE DIP: Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly. Chill for 1 hour or more before serving. Stir before serving. Makes about 12 servings of dip per container.
*Replace sour cream and mayonnaise with plain Greek yogurt for a healthier alternative. Adjust seasoning to your liking.
Also Try This Dip Mix:
- As a seasoning in homemade snack mixes
- To season breading for fish & chicken
- In various Mexican style recipes
- In cream cheese as a bagel topping
- As a sandwich spread