Dark Chili powder is a richer version of chili powder. It has been roasted longer to give more of an earthy, smoky flavor.
Net. Wt. 7 oz.
Dark Chili Powder
- Season chili and meaty stews
- Season ground meat for Sloppy Joe's or tacos
- Use to add flavor to pulled/shredded pork or chicken
- Add extra flavor to sliced chicken or flank steak for making fajitas
- Rub on pork tenderloin or ribs before cooking for a rich flavor
- Mix with flour or breading for a spicy, smoky coating for fish or chicken
- Flavor homemade BBQ sauce & mole sauce
- Mix with various herbs & spices to create your own rub
- Season Louisiana Inspired dishes such as Shrimp Creole or Seafood Gumbo
- Sprinkle over salmon steaks for grilling