Chili powder contains bold heat that is sourced from dried chili peppers and blended with various spices such as cumin, coriander and garlic for intense flavor that is especially popular for thick soups and stews.Net. Wt. 2 oz. Jar
Also available in 1/2 lb. bag.
Chili Powder Uses:
- Sprinkle in chili, chicken tortilla soup & other thick soups
- Season ground meat, pork or chicken for tacos, burritos & other Mexican cuisine
- Rub on pork tenderloin for a bold seasoning base
- Season shredded pork or chicken for enchiladas, chimichangas or sandwiches
- Add flavor to Tex-mex style casseroles like Taco Bake
- Use in southwestern style sauces
- Blend with other seasonings & spices to create your own rub
- Add some spiciness to bland BBQ sauces
Spices, Salt, Garlic*. *Dried.