Youll be doing the chicken dance once you taste our delicious Chicken & Wild Rice Soup. A perfect comfort food for those chilly days when you crave something hearty and warming. Plenty of long grain wild rice in a blend of seasoned broth. Partner it with some warm butter rolls and you have yourself a simple and filling meal.
Net. Wt. 6 oz. | Gluten-Free
How to Use
- 1 Package Chicken Wild Rice Soup Mix
- 6 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Cubed Chicken (Optional)
- Add water to a large saucepan
- Stir in contents of soup mix (& chicken, if desired) & bring to a boil
- Reduce heat & simmer 30 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring frequently
- Serve & top with croutons or other favorite topping (if desired)
Long Grain and Wild Rice, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Chicken Broth*, Natural Flavoring, Torula Yeast, Onion*, Sodium Caseinate, Celery*, Carrots*, Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono and Diglycerides, Garlic*, Spices. *Dried.
Share your photos with us using #psseasoning