Take it easy on yourself for dinner and try a quick, easy solution that will leave you feeling satisfied. A perfect comfort food for those chilly days when you crave something hearty and warming. Plenty of long grain wild rice in a blend of seasoned broth. Partner it with some warm butter rolls and you have yourself a simple and filling meal.
Net. Wt. 6 oz.
You Will Need:
- 1 Package Soup Mix
- 6 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Cubed Chicken (Optional)
- Add water to a large saucepan
- Stir in contents of soup mix (& chicken, if desired) & bring to a boil
- Reduce heat & simmer 30 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring frequently
- Serve & top with croutons or other favorite topping (if desired)
Makes 6 servings