One of our newest soup blends, this is sure to be a new favorite. So many tempting flavors in one mix, you're going to want to make this soup over and over again. This blend of cheddar contains the taste of smoky bacon with hints chive. it's going to be a hit! So be sure to share. A quick solution for lunch, dinner or serve at your next party. However you make it, you can bet everyone will be going for more of the delectably cheesy cream soup.
Net. Wt. 6 oz.
*Contains: Milk, Soy
You Will Need:
- 1 Package Soup Mix
- 3 Cups Milk
- 3 Cups Water
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
- Crumbled bacon & chopped chives (Optional)
- Add milk & water in large saucepan
- Stir in contents of soup mix & bring to a boil
- Reduce heat & simmer 20 to 30 minutes, stirring frequently
- Serve & top with shredded cheese, bacon, chive, croutons or other favorite topping (if desired)
Makes 6 servings