No more cringing at the thought of bland tasting broccoli. Relish in this popular cream soup that is a great comfort food and something you don't need to feel guilty about diving into. Something even the kids will love! Did we mention how easy it is to make? No need to wear yourself out. Just relax and delight in this thick, cheesy soup that is full of healthy broccoli. Eat your vegetables the savory way.
Net Wt. 5 oz.
You Will Need
- 1 Package PS Broccoli Cheddar Soup Mix
- 3 Cups Milk
- 3 Cups Water
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
- Add milk & water in large saucepan
- Stir in contents of soup mix & bring to a boil
- Reduce heat & simmer 20 to 30 minutes until broccoli is tender, stirring frequently
- Serve & top with shredded cheese, croutons or other favorite topping (if desired)
Makes 6 servings
Cheddar Cheese* ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Whey*, Buttermilk*, Disodium Phosphate, Salt, Lactic Acid), Maltodextrin, Whey*, Modified Food Starch, Potato*, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Natural Flavoring, Torula Yeast, Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion*, Chicken Broth*, Broccoli*, Carrots*, Sodium Caseinate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono and Diglycerides, Annatto Extract. *Dried.