Go beyond seasoning with just ordinary black pepper and salt. Step it up with our Blackened Saskatchewan Seasoning. This is a medium spicy blend that is textured with coarse black pepper, flaked sea salt and coarse-grained spices to add depth to your dishes.
Net. Wt. 3 oz.
Blackened Saskatchewan Seasoning Uses:
- Coat chicken or thick steaks before grilling
- Season salmon & fish fillets before cooking
- Makes great crusted pork chops
- Use as a rub for roasts
- Mix into bread crumbs for a flavorful coating
- Season venison steaks or loin for wonderful flavor
- Excellent blend for seasoning all wild game birds
- Sprinkle onto roasted vegetables & potatoes
- Mix into thick stews & chili
- Add to hearty sauces & gravy
- Season casseroles, baked dishes & slow cooker meals