Our beer cheese soup mix is inspired by a beloved soup commonly made in the Midwest. This mix is a blend of cheddar cheese, vegetables, spices and beer that come together into a one-of-a-kind flavor that makes a fantastic, hearty soup. Perfect on those chilly days, this creamy soup blend will have going for seconds. Try adding some diced potatoes for even more texture and flavor, or throw in your own secret ingredients.
Net Wt. 6 oz.
You Will Need:
- 1 Package PS Beer Cheese Soup Mix
- 3 Cups Milk
- 3 Cups Water (Or 1 1/2 Cups of water & 12 oz. of your favorite beer)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
- Add milk, water & beer in large saucepan
- Stir in contents of soup mix & bring to a boil
- Reduce heat & simmer 20 minutes, stirring frequently
- Serve & top with shredded cheese, bacon, croutons or other favorite topping (if desired)
Makes 6 servings
Cheddar Cheese* ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Whey*, Buttermilk*, Disodium Phosphate, Salt, Lactic Acid), Maltodextrin, Whey*, Modified Food Starch, Potato*, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Natural Beer Flavor, Torula Yeast, Salt, Onion & Garlic Powder, Chicken Broth*, Natural Flavoring, Carrots*, Spices, Natural Butter Flavor, Sodium Caseinate, Celery*, Natural Ale Flavor, Dipotasium Phosphate, Mono and Diglycerides, Annatto Extract. *Dried.