Being located in Wisconsin, beer and cheese flavor is one of our specialties! This mix is a dry blend of beer and cheese flavors, aromatic spices and peppers. Whip this up as a quick and easy snack at home simply by adding cream cheese. Use for dipping with soft or hard pretzels, kettle chips or make as a bagel spread. However you decide to prepare or use this dip mix, just enjoy some Wisconsin flavor!
Net. Wt. 4.5 oz. | About 10 Servings Per Container | Makes About 2 Cups Per Serving
TO MAKE DIP: Combine 4 Tbsp mix with 2 - 8-oz softened cream cheese. Mix well and chill at least 2 hours before serving (preferably overnight). Stir before serving. Also good when warmed.
*Try sour cream or plain Greek Yogurt in place of cream cheese for a lighter option.
Also Try This Dip Mix:
- Blended with mayonnaise as a spread on sandwiches & burgers
- Sprinkled into burger patties for extra flavor
- As a seasoning for homemade snack mix & seasoned pretzels
- Mixed into mashed potatoes
- As a seasoning for cheesy casseroles