Maintenance Current Job Openings
This position requires a self-motivated, reliable employee to join our Maintenance Department. This position reports to the Director of Operations. This position supports the company’s production facility with the responsibilities that are included below.
- Maintain work and shop area and stock tools, parts and supplies.
- Repair, install, adjust, troubleshoot or maintain machines or vehicles
- Complete repairs and part replacements
- Maintain equipment log on repairs and maintenance
- Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure that building systems operate efficiently and that the physical condition of the building does not deteriorate
- Comply with GMP, personal hygiene, HACCP and other quality and safety programs
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong skills in systems repair, hydraulics, electrical, maintenance, welding
- Strong math skills required
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 60 lbs, bending, standing and climbing
- Ability to work independently or with a team
Benefits & Opportunities
Competitive Pay · Health Insurance · Dental Insurance · Life Insurance · 401K · Paid holidays & vacation · On-site fitness room · Employee lounge · Employee discounts