An elevated spin on our classic creamy potato soup mix, this one will surely cure your craving. Great for those cold days when you need some tasty comfort food to warm you up. This soup is a delightful blend of seasonings, vegetables, garlic and of course potatoes! It's simple to prepare and so good that you're going to want to leave room for another bowl.
Net Wt. 6 oz.
You Will Need:
- 1 Package Soup Mix
- 6 Cups Water
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
- Sour Cream (Optional)
- Chives (Optional)
- Add water to a large saucepan
- Stir in contents of soup mix & bring to a boil
- Reduce heat & simmer 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring frequently
- Serve & top with shredded cheese, sour cream, chives or other topping (if desired)
Makes 6 servings
Potatoes*, Modified Food Starch, Garlic*, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Salt, Parmesan Cheese* (Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Cheese Culture), Torula Yeast, Onion Powder, Spices, Carrots*, Sodium Caseinate, Celery*, Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono and Diglycerides, Parsley*, Turmeric. *Dried.