Southwestern flavors come together in this delicious soup. This mix is a blend of tomato, onion and bell peppers combined with chipotle chili pepper and other spices. Use as base for chili recipes or prepare as is and top with tortilla chips and shredded cheese. Add some extra heat if you like. A simple, yet delicious solution for a quick meal. Enjoy!
You Will Need:
- 1 Package Soup Mix
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 15 oz. Can Black Beans
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
- Add water to a large saucepan
- Stir in contents of soup mix & black beans; bring to a boil
- Reduce heat & simmer 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring frequently
- Serve & top with shredded cheese, sliced jalapenos or other favorite topping (if desired)
Makes 6 servings
Tomatoes*, Green and Red Bell Peppers*, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Onion*, Torula Yeast, Chicken Broth*, Salt, Garlic*, Spices, Corn Syrup Solids, Chipotle Peppers, Cilantro*, Lime Juice*, Natural Flavors. *Dried.