Nothing pairs better with the tangy spice of buffalo wings than a dollop of creamy blue cheese dressing. This inspired us to unite this classic combo into one fabulous dip mix. Our Buffalo Blue Cheese Dip Mix combines all the spiciness of your favorite hot sauce with the mild, creamy flavor of blue cheese along with garlic, hints of vinegar and added spices. Get all the flavor of chicken wings in one amazing dip for veggies, chips and all your favorite snacks! Sure to be a game day favorite!
Net. Wt. 4 oz. | Makes About 2 Cups Per Serving
What You Need
- 3 Tbsp PS Buffalo Blue Cheese Dip Mix
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise OR 1 (8 oz.) Package Cream Cheese, Softened
TO MAKE DIP: Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly. Chill for 1 hour or more. Stir before serving. Makes about 10 servings of dip per container.
*Use Greek Yogurt in place of mayonnaise for a healthier option.
Also Try This Dip Mix:
- Blended with 8 oz. softened cream cheese for a thick bagel spread
- Combine with mayonnaise for a tasty spread for sandwiches & wraps
- As a seasoning for chicken wings
- Sprinkled in mac n cheese for a spicy twist
- Rubbed on chicken breast for buffalo chicken sandwiches
- In breading for onion rings, fried pickles & other appetizers
- Sprinkled over french fries, wedges & baked potatoes
Maltodextrin, Hot Sauce* (Red Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic), Blue Cheese* ([Pasteurized Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Whey, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Disodium Phosphate), Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Paprika, Spice, Yeast Extract, Salt, Garlic*, Vinegar*, Modified Food Starch, Extractives of Paprika. *Dried.