|1 lb||Ground Turkey|
|1 can||Kidney Beans|
|1-2||Deseeded, deveined, chopped Jalapenos|
|1 T||Minced Garlic|
|1 T||Olive Oil|
|2 T||Lime Juice|
|1/2 T||Guacamole Dip Mix|
|To Taste||Salt and Pepper|
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. With a fork, poke some holes into the sweet potatoes and bake for 30-45 minutes.
2) In a medium pan, cook the ground turkey with your choice of seasoning. While turkey is cooking, drain both of the beans and add desired amount to the cooked ground turkey, leave the pan on low. Add the minced jalapeños and garlic and let simmer for a few minutes.
3) Add everything together for the avocado sauce in a food processor and pulse all the ingredients until you get a sauce like consistency.
4) Take the baked sweet potatoes out of the oven and cut them in half. Scoop the flesh and put it into a large bowl. Add the cooked turkey mixture and mix everything together.
5) Fill the mixture into the potato skins and bake for another 10 minutes.
6) Remove from the oven and drizzle with avocado sauce.