|1 Cup||Tomatoes, pitted and diced (about 4 Roma Tomatoes)|
|1/4 Cup||Red Onion, diced|
|2||Garlic Cloves, minced|
|5||Fresh Basil Leaves, chopped|
|1 T||Olive Oil (used to brush bread)|
|1/4 tsp||Ground Black Pepper|
|1/2 Cup||Honey Balsamic Glaze|
|1||Loaf of French Baquette, sliced into 1/2" slices|
|2 T||Olive Oil (For Tomato Mixture)|
|1/2 tsp||Garlic Powder|
1) In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to combine and store in the fridge for one hour to bring out flavors.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F.
3) In a small bowl, combine the olive oil and garlic powder.
4) Brush the top side of each baguette slice with the olive oil mixture.
5) Place slices onto a lined baking tray and bake for about 10 minutes, until light golden brown.
6) Top each slice with a spoonful of the tomato mixture.
7) Drizzle the Honey Balsamic Glaze onto each bruschetta and serve.